Blackberry and Walnut Spinach Salad
Download or Print Recipe
- 3 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3 Tbs Prima Oliva Roasted Walnut Oil
- 3Tbs Prima Oliva Blackberry Ginger balsamic vinegar
In a large bowl, toss together baby spinach, blackberries, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, green onion, and walnuts.
In separate bowl, whisk Walnut oil and Blackberry Ginger balsamic vinegar until oil and vinegar is combined. Drizzle over salad when ready to serve.