Tomato, Corn & Black Bean Salad (or dip)
Download or Print Recipe
- 3 ears of corn, boiled for 10-12 minutes
- 2.5 cups of black beans, cooked and drained (and rinsed if canned)
- 8 ounces of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped (or cilantro
- if you want to use this recipe as a dip instead)
- 1/4 cup Prima Oliva Premium White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Prima Oliva Basil or Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
Cut the corn kernels off the cobs and gently mix with the beans, sliced tomatoes, and red onions in a large bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together the basil, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and gently blend it together.
Garnish with fresh basil leaves and enjoy!
Serve as salad, dip, or in a turkey wrap.