Parmesan Truffle Fries
Download or Print Recipe
- 3 large russet potatoes (about 2 ½ pounds)
- 4 Tbsp Prima Oliva extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Prima Oliva Truffle oil (or to taste)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Leave the skin on the potatoes. Cut each potato into quarters the long way. Now take each quarter and cut into three wedges so when you are done, you will have 12 wedges per potato. Don’t worry if you get less, as long as they are uniform in size.
- In a bowl toss the cut potatoes with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay out flat on a sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes. Turn each wedge over and roast for about another 15 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Remove hot fries from sheet pan and place in a large bowl and toss with truffle oil, chopped parsley and grated Parmesan.