Blood Orange Brownies
Download or Print Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup Prima Oliva Blood Orange olive oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- zest of 1 orange
1. Whisk eggs and sugar together.
2. Add Prima Oliva Blood Orange olive oil and cocoa and mix thoroughly.
3. Stir in vanilla, salt, baking powder and flour. Mix well. Add orange zest.
4. Bake in a greased 9″ x 13″ pan at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until the skewer or toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean.
**This recipe can easily be made using a box brownie mix substituting Prima Oliva Blood Orange olive oil for the vegetable oil and adding orange zest to the batter.